Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

11 open accounts "too many"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 11 open accounts "too many"

Greg - there you have it.  EQ is showing a late payment so that is likely why it is so less than the others............
Message 11 of 12
GregB
Valued Contributor

Re: 11 open accounts "too many"

You could always over pay to report a $0 bal?

That is a brilliant idea. The "extra" business accounts are on my report, adding to my accounts with balances so my "normal" personal CC accounts then looks like "too many accounts".  The personal CC have very low balances. So it would be easy to overpay the "extra" personal accounts since they are usually very low amounts. That would drop 1 or 2 off.

Boscoe,
Greg - there you have it.  EQ is showing a late payment so that is likely why it is so less than the others............

Ex, the highest score, also shows the late. This makes me tend to believe BofA's story that there is no reason to request the removal of a late that happened that long ago. However, Ex shows the account as closed and EQ shows it still opened. It has been closed for around 4 years.

Message Edited by GregB on 01-27-2008 11:21 AM
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.