cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

19 and trying to understand my credit score.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 19 and trying to understand my credit score.

For sure!  Let's both definitely pop back into this thread with our results.

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am late reading this. But you can sign up for DIscover scorecard even if not a discover card holder and get your free Experian Fico 8. If you are a discover card holder you also get your TransUnion score fico 8 score for free from Transunion. That's two of three scores of the three companies. Also you can sign up for the free Experian fico score from Experian and get a second free  fico 8 score from Experian. I have all three scores and besides discover Transunion score you don't have to be a member of anything. Just sign up. Now Equifax needs to up their game and give a free scorecard....... 

Message 22 of 25
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous I forgot to sign mom up for the second one. Between changing jobs, my A.C. System going out, a new granddaughter and Hurricane Harvey I completely forgot about it. I'll try to remember at the end of the month (possibly middle).
Message 23 of 25
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Just signed my mom up for Discover Scorecard with no issue. It's a week before her Experian creditscore.
Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet, good to know.  I actually forgot to sign up last month on the 7th (my target date 2 weeks from the other score) but fortunately tomorrow is the 7th, so I'll get on board then!

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.