Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Judgements Deleted!

tag
DaGoomba
Established Member

2 Judgements Deleted!

So I had 2 judgements deleted; they were reporting as PAID; I disputed saying that they were paid, vacated and should be deleted. 

Experian deleted them BOTH! (I did not have any paperwork about vacating the judgements, but they were paid off)

One was $851 from Midland, the other a $1,167 NYS Tax Lien.

What type of score jump can I expect? I believe with Experian, I am showing one other paid judgement, and one collection from Cavalry that is currently being addressed with CFPB.

Rebuilding since April 2016... Total Credit Lines: $57,800...
Line of Credit: NFCU navCheck $5,000... Credit Cards: Citibank (Secured) $5,000... NFCU cashRewards Visa $2,900... Discover It (Secured) $2,500.... Cabela's Visa $2,000...Retail Cards: Crate & Barrel $8,000... Pottery Barn $5,600... West Elm $5,600... Grandin Road $3,000... Improvements $3,000... Overstock $2,700... Firestone $1,200... Care Credit $1,100... Speedway $1,000... Several others $100 - $500
Scores (4/16 to 8/16)
EQ: 568 --- 599// TU: 550 --- 633 // EX: 552 --- 625
2 REPLIES 2
CreditBob
Established Contributor

Re: 2 Judgements Deleted!

The only way to find out for sure what the new score will be is to pull a new report. There are different factors that go into the algorithm that generates the FICO score. In other words it depends on everything that is in your credit profile at the time the report is pulled. You could also go to www.creditscorecard.com and it will give you your Experian FICO 08 score for free and it's through Discovercard.

Message 2 of 3
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: 2 Judgements Deleted!

@DaGoomba wrote:

So I had 2 judgements deleted; they were reporting as PAID; I disputed saying that they were paid, vacated and should be deleted. 

Experian deleted them BOTH! (I did not have any paperwork about vacating the judgements, but they were paid off)

One was $851 from Midland, the other a $1,167 NYS Tax Lien.

What type of score jump can I expect? I believe with Experian, I am showing one other paid judgement, and one collection from Cavalry that is currently being addressed with CFPB.

Expect it.

Just how much?

It won't like regained INQs because those type of negs yank a good enough portion of FICO numbers skimmed right off the top.

Enjoy your new clean report and joy in the higher FICO score!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.