Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 State Tax Liens deleted...no points!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 State Tax Liens deleted...no points!!

Okay, I am really lost as is what is going on with my FICO score (EQ).  I had 2 state tax liens removed from my credit report yesterday.  They were less than 2 years old and were filed in error, so I would have assumed that by having these removed, it would have made a huge jump in my score but NOTHING???

I doubt that I fell into a different "bucket" because I also have a paid judgment from 2005 on there as well.  (Homeowner Association dues - moved and wasn't notified).

We are selling our home and purchasing another one, this led to my credit checking and error finding.  To top it all off, about 3 weeks ago they removed 5 Sallie Mae accounts that were wrongfully listed as derrogatory and changed the status to PIF - never late.  EQ raised my score by a rediculous 8 points for 5 accounts!

TU raised my score by 57 points for the removal of all items and EX raised my score by 27 but EQ was only 8 for the 5 Sallie Mae accounts and NONE for the liens. 

Can anyone explain that madness???  Does it take several weeks for your FICO to update?  I thought it was instant?
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.