cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

26 point jump - but reports are identical. What was the change??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

26 point jump - but reports are identical. What was the change??

I have CreditCheckTotal, and I pulled my experian report on april 7.  It was 480.  April 16, its 506.     

Now, if I go to the "factors" tab on CCT, on the 480 report it says I have 3 accounts with negative payment history, but on the 506 i only have 2 accounts with negative payment history.  

But when I look at the reports - they are IDENTICAL. Same amount of accounts, same evertything. SAME LATE PAYMENTS EVERYWHERE. 

So, I don't understand how something can no longer be a factor... yet still show on my report.  Only 9 days passed, so what gives?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: 26 point jump - but reports are identical. What was the change??

That is interesting. If everything is the same as you stated, it wouldn't make sense unless there was some sort of strange error.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.