Did you mean: 

27 Point Spread in scores that I can't seem to fix

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: 27 Point Spread in scores that I can't seem to fix

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!

To respond to your points, all information is accurate across all bureaus i have 4 negative accounts with the Bankruptcy from over 3 years ago and i have a student loan in good standing (does that account as an installment loan?) but i could apply for a lease agreement on some equipment I need to buy - would that count or is it better to go with the small $500 secured loan you speak of or, from the credit agency point of view does it matter?

The student loan counts; you don't need any other installment loan.

Paying that down to 9% would give you a big boost in FICO 8.

Getting rid of some negatives would also help; you could send out verification letlers, which sometimes hasten the speed of their removal.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 27 Point Spread in scores that I can't seem to fix

OP: I had a 44 point difference as of maybe a month ago. TU was 716 while EX was 760. Very identical reports across the board with minimal differences such as 1 extra inquiry. 1 extra account. I tried everything and checked everything to find out why the large difference. Paper reports and all. Nothing i can see other than it's just "the formula" is probably calculating something different.  Since then i havent had any changes. No threshold break differences between the 3 CB but TU jumped 10 points last week to 726...Just out of the blue. Still off by 34 but at least it's on the move i guess.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.