Valued Member
rtoshow

3 Bureau Changes & Updates

A couple questions for the experts here. 1. If you have a change on a bureau, do the other 2 ever catch up with each other & update with the same info ? For example, if I have good info on one but it doesn't report to the other. 2. If it doesn't change, can a consumer have it changed ? Can you forward a report copy to another bureau & have the positive info added ? If this info has been shared before, I apologize. I have read a lot of posts & haven't seen it mentioned before. Thanks
Tim
Established Contributor
FICO_Focused

Re: 3 Bureau Changes & Updates

CRAs get their info from the OC... So if there is current info NOT being reported such as a new TL only on EX and TU but not EQ call or write the OC... If there was a TL you PFDd then you need to contact the CA or OC depending on who you made the arrangement with...

Sending a copy of TU to EX will serve no purpose.

Hope this helps.

Rob

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}