Frequent Contributor
QAMngrGirl

3 Bureau monitoring/reports/scores

Provides:

Equifax Facto Beacon 5.0 Score

Experian: National Equivalency Score

TransUnion: Fico Classic 04

How reliable are these? :smileysad:

I use them to monitor progress (scores in my sig are not from here)

Start: Nov'12 EQ 699/EX 685/TU 696 / Current: April''14 EQ 715/EX 709/TU 709 * Goal 750+

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: 3 Bureau monitoring/reports/scores

[ Edited ]

Where are you getting your scores from (especially the TU04)?

Beacon 5.0 and FICO Classic 04 are used by most mortgage lenders. Beacon 5.0 is available here, Equifax.com, including some banks and CUs out there. Classic 04 can't be purchased anywhere, AFAIK, except with the help of a lender. And the EX score is a FAKO available via CreditSesame I believe. AFAIK, no lenders use it.

Frequent Contributor
QAMngrGirl

llecs wrote:

Where are you getting your scores from (especially the TU04)?

Beacon 5.0 and FICO Classic 04 are used by most mortgage lenders. Beacon 5.0 is available here, Equifax.com, including some banks and CUs out there. Classic 04 can't be purchased anywhere, AFAIK, except with the help of a lender. And the EX score is a FAKO available via CreditSesame I believe. AFAIK, no lenders use it.

A product developed/rolled out by my employer, originally targeted for mortgage lenders to provide to their clients, I'm guessing that is why it's the lender Fico(?) It's not available to the public so I cannot post a link. 

And I use CreditSesame too so I guess I will just use that number loosely  :smileyhappy:

Start: Nov'12 EQ 699/EX 685/TU 696 / Current: April''14 EQ 715/EX 709/TU 709 * Goal 750+

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Cool!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+