Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 CREDIT SCORES

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 CREDIT SCORES

HELLO,

I'm tryng to find out how could I get all 3 credit scores or at least just see all 3 of them.  I only get to see 2 Credit Scores.  I just want to know what?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 3 CREDIT SCORES

Experian isnt available for purchase anymore. There's a credit union (In Pennsylvania I think) that will supply it to their members but besides that you'll only know when a lender runs it and shares it with you. You can get a FAKO score off of their site.

Message 2 of 9
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

HELLO,

I'm tryng to find out how could I get all 3 credit scores or at least just see all 3 of them.  I only get to see 2 Credit Scores.  I just want to know what?

Thanks,

Hi smariesm and welcome.

As Pacman said no one can buy their Experian FICO score at this time from any source as far as I know. Experian decided in 2/2009 to stop selling their FICO scores to consumers. Creditors can pull Experian and also there is a CU (PSECU) in Pennsylvania that supplies that information to it's members only.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 3 of 9
Booner72
Senior Contributor

I think this is a very good question.  If someone were to ask their bank to run their reports to get their scores, would the bank do it?  Or Credit Union maybe?  If that person was willing to take the inquiry that is.  ???

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 4 of 9
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Booner72 wrote:

I think this is a very good question.  If someone were to ask their bank to run their reports to get their scores, would the bank do it?  Or Credit Union maybe?  If that person was willing to take the inquiry that is.  ???

I would think (I'm certainly not postive) that it would depend on the lender and their policies. I know that my local CU will give me my EX FICO with a simple phone call.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 5 of 9
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Booner72 wrote:

My understanding is that lenders agree with the credit bureaus not to reveal to consumers our FICO scores. Some cheerfully ignore this prohibition, as does MVV's CU. Thumbs up to them, I say.

They do have to tell consumers our FICO score(s) when denied for credit, IF the score was the reason for the denial. (As opposed to presence of a BK or something.)

The scores on statements thing, like what PSECU does, is different.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

EXPERIAN CREDIT SCORE

Hello,

I wanted to know how to get the EXPERIAN credit score?  I use to get all 3 the the MYFICO but now I only get 2 and it not the EXPERIAN anymore? can someone please tell me how I could get to see the EXPERIAN?

Thank you

Message 7 of 9
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: EXPERIAN CREDIT SCORE

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello,

I wanted to know how to get the EXPERIAN credit score?  I use to get all 3 the the MYFICO but now I only get 2 and it not the EXPERIAN anymore? can someone please tell me how I could get to see the EXPERIAN?

Thank you

Unfortunately two years ago, Experian blocked consumer access to your EX FICO score. As a result, you can't buy your EX FICO from anywhere. However, your mortgage lender can still provide it for you if you apply for a mortgage. Also, other lender types like CC issuers, loan servicers, etc. will at least give you an EX score if that score was used in consideration of an application for credit.

As a benefit, there are a rare few CUs out there that will provide an EX FICO as part of a service. The most famous of these is PSECU in PA, if you are able to join.

ETA...I should have read the thread....I copied everyone else's answer. Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 9
geronimo2008
Regular Contributor

Re: EXPERIAN CREDIT SCORE

IIRC they only have to give you the score if it is considered as part of an app for credit and is part of the basis for denying credit.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.