Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 negative accounts removed

tag
CredHead
Established Member

3 negative accounts removed

Recently had 3 negative accounts deleted, do you think I'll notice a difference in score with 3 negatives still reporting. My scores are mid 500s
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
BundiFan
Regular Contributor

Re: 3 negative accounts removed

you should see a small increase I had 1 collection removed out of the 5 i have left  and saw a 10 point jump.

Message 2 of 7
debtoranon
Established Member

A collection that was so old it had cobwebs fell off last week and cause EQ to go up 15 points. HTH!

7/2013 EQ 699 TU 719 EXP fako 735
Message 3 of 7
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

Recently have a negative removed (that wasn't even mine!); don't know if my score changed, will be checking later, though...

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 4 of 7
laz98
Senior Contributor

@debtoranon wrote:

A collection that was so old it had cobwebs fell off last week and cause EQ to go up 15 points. HTH!

ROFLMAO!!!  that is too funny!!!

OP, i definitely think your score will go up.  i had the smaller of 2 ancient collections on my experian report drop off at the end of february, & my score went up 32 points!  good luck!

Message 5 of 7
gamegrrl
Frequent Contributor

I had my one and only collection deleted from TransUnion on 3/7, and I got a 9 point point increase on my TU score.

For some reason, the deletion never "took" on Equifax, and today I finally decided to dispute it. I would hope that I'll get a bump on my EQ report, as well.

EX myFICO 850 - EQ myFICO 850 - TU myFICO 850
Goal Score: 800+ across the board! *DONE!!!*
Message 6 of 7
konabill
Regular Contributor

@CredHead wrote:
Recently had 3 negative accounts deleted, do you think I'll notice a difference in score with 3 negatives still reporting. My scores are mid 500s

What type of "negative accounts" and how old were they?

TU 802 EQ 806
*USAA*PENFED*NFCU*AMEX*DISCOVER*CiTi*WALMART*BESTBUY*
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.