Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 day late payments not showing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

30 day late payments not showing

Due to a medical emergency in November 2011 I was 30 days late for 8 consecutive months in paying my car lease. I always paid on time, but was just a month behind up until August which was when I paid everything current. According to myfico score, it does not show my late payments. Does anyone know why?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 30 day late payments not showing

Either the creditor forgot to report the lates or they decided to delete the lates after a time. In any case, definitely don't remind them.

Message 2 of 6
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

+1000  Let it go, and be nice  to whoever you have your loan through!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info! Before getting the myfico score I was using score sense, and the late payments were reported with their service. They had them dating back from Nov until August, which is correct. Any reason why this site does not show them?

Message 4 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Could it be showing on one report and not the other(s)? For example, myFICO offers EQ and TU. You can get all 3 elsewhere. Maybe it was showing on EX and not one of the other two (based on whichever you pulled here)?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was showing on all 3 from score sense. And the funny thing was that EQ was the only one that didnt show the account as current. It was only updated through July, and I made the account current in August. Weird...

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.