Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

36 pt increase in 13 days!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

36 pt increase in 13 days!

Hello Everyone,

Thank you sooooo much for the valuable info you provide on these forums!  Because of all of your valuable information my TU FICO score jumped 36 pts from 672 (7/18) to 708 (7/31)!  I had a baddie that exceeded 7 yrs and TU deleted it. On EX I had another outdated baddie reporting twice and both were deleted. Yeah! EX  FICO score 701 (7/18), I pulled the EX Vantage score today, 780. Not sure exactly what it means being in Risk Grade C or Credit Category Prime, but I'll take it for now. EQ  fell 671- 7/28 (677-7/18) due to 2 new accts. That ok! I will patiently wait for the new accts to age (6 in all). Haven't had a credit card in 12 yrs until now.  Will pull FICO for EX and EQ when I hear from Chase re:request for lates to be removed.  Before I discovered this forum about 3 wks ago I thought I would have to wait it out until these fell off  in12/07 or 2008. Now if I can only get a paid collection removed I will be on my way!  Wow!!!!!!!!!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 36 pt increase in 13 days!

not bad at all.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 36 pt increase in 13 days!

Thanks!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.