Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3B Report and Credit Freezes

tag
SilverBerries
Contributor

3B Report and Credit Freezes

Tried to go back through earlier posts through the search engine but not sure I found exactly what I was looking for. I currently subscribe to MyFico's 3B report. Like most here, I froze my accounts with all three CBs after the Equifax mess. So, when I pulled my latest 3B account, Equifax and Trans Union both pulled up with no problem but it said it was unable to obtain my Experian report. So, does that means subscribing to the 3B services is pretty much a losing proposition after freezing your accounts? I LIKE the daily updates and the quarterly reports, but if 1/3 of it is not available the cost seems a bit high. Thoughts? 

SB

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Artemis092
Regular Contributor

Re: 3B Report and Credit Freezes

Same thing happened to me. I pay 8.99 a month to be able lock and unlock my Transperian report amongst other features. I had it locked when I first ran the 3B Report once unlocked it the report ran fine. Maybe you can look into that service that Experian offers. Its called CreditWorks.

If you build it, they will come.

Amex BCE | Amex ED | BofA Rewards | Citibank DC | CitiBank Best Buy | Discover IT | Chase Amazon Prime | Chase Freedom | Wells Fargo Platinum
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.