Established Member
wanayucafruit

3CRA's Popularity

Is it me or Experian seems to be the reporting agency that most lenders seem to look at followed by EQ and TU. It seems that everywhere i have searched for credit they have told me that they pull EX. I don't particularly care which CRA they pull from since my scores are within 10-20 points from each other but on the inquiry scales i have more inquiries in EX than i do TU and EQ. i guess i just have to look for lenders that use the other too and give EX a break. i only have 5 on EX and 1 on EQ 1 in TU. 3 of the 5 were mortgage related so i need to get them out of there since prices in this area are astronomical and im jumping off of the mortgage hunt.
Moderator Emeritus
fused

Re: 3CRA's Popularity

A lot of this depends on where you live, but I have noticed EX being utilized more and more around the entire country. I'm in Hawaii and EQ was king for years, now it's EX. My guess in Hawaii is:

EX pulled 60-70% of the time
EQ pulled 30-35%
TU pulled < 10%
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (08-15-2014): EQ 820, EX 817, TU 814
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Credit Cards -
Amex BCP 25K ~ Amex Clear 25K ~ Amex Platinum NPSL ~ Chase Freedom Visa 19.3K ~ CITI Dividend World Mastercard 20.3K ~ FIA Fidelity Investments Platinum Plus Visa 40K ~ A Gold Visa with my local bank 10K
Moderator Emeritus
ByrdMan

Re: 3CRA's Popularity

Hawaii? I'm jealous. It's about 35 degrees and raining here right now.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+