guiness56

Re: 40-50 point difference from EX to TU-EQ?

gotmilk70 wrote:

I fail to understand how that is possible with EX. So the EX FICO has a lower score than the EX PLUS, TU FICO and EQ FICO? This is more than a 40 point difference! Credit Sesame also shows my EX to be 746! The only thing that bothers me is why the low score when all other scoring numbers are much higher. I mean even at 694, its still good credit. I just know I have better...especially with TU and EQ. Is the EX FICO scoring system that different to give a 40-50 pt score difference? There has to be a reason behind this!!!?!?!?!?

It is possible because FICO uses a different algorithm for each CRA based on the criteria of the individual CRAs.  None of your scores will be the same.  And all 3 of the FICOs from this site are different models/versions.  Each one weighs things differently.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}