Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 months no credit?

tag
stan_the_man
Established Contributor

Re: 6 months no credit?

@jeffriesde wrote:

I keep reading this thread and notice that the answers seem to be off.   Do you have any credit freezes in place?  Have you checked to make sure that the lender didn't transpose a number in you SSN?  If you had good credit 3-6 months ago, then your accounts are most likely still reporting monthly wheather you use a CC or not.

If you have pulled your reports and verified that you have at least one account with a DOLA within the last 6 months, then it has to be a problem on the lenders side.

Last month when I was trying to buy a car, one of the banks said that they could not pull my credit file, like it didn't exist.  However the other banks had no problems with it.  I believe they were having a system issue at the time.  It sounds like you are having a similar situation.

Just doublecheck with the lender to make sure they have all of your details correct.

I agree that there is a good chance OP had an error then or now. That's why I recommended that he pull this reports.

OP-- What is reporting on your reports?

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.