cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

608 to 736 I made it FICO FORUMS !!!!!!!!

tag
creditchief
Regular Contributor

608 to 736 I made it FICO FORUMS !!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!! T.U. finally gave me some credit for all the hard work. I went from  608 tu to 736 tu as of today!! 8-16-08 I was 608 but 5months later I hit 736. Hello 700 CLUB. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU & GOD OF COARSE!!!!!! TU-736 EX-711 EQ-693

Starting Score: 550-tu 550-eq
Current Score: 745-tu 777-eq (ex-736 lo)
Goal Score: 800-tu 800-eq

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 608 to 736 I made it FICO FORUMS !!!!!!!!

Well, are you gonna tell us how you did it?
Message 2 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

sooooooooooo ... howd you do it? specifics please

Message 3 of 26
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

WTG creditchief.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
Message 5 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTG  creditchief!!
Message 6 of 26
mymoneynow
Regular Contributor

My goodness, that is quite a jump, way to go!

Congrats to you!Smiley Happy 

New Contributor

Wow congrats!!!! Happy happy joy joy!!!!
Message 8 of 26
creditchief
Regular Contributor

Sorry all I had to take my wife to the doctor. I'm on cloud 9. It has been 2mo. since my wife jumped me about sending too much money on myfico so I had to cool it down but today I couldn't wait any more. I had to get my scores as cheap as possible,so today I signed up for quarterly monitoring, and a couple of days ago I got the free EQ. and my EX is 2mo. old. Anyway I'm recovering from a CH13 and the biggest changes I have made is using my cu for 3 loans so as to replace my baddies,used my hsbc cc to make small purchases and pay them down or off quickly. I have really limited myself on inquiries because tu seems to really hate you for those and short histories.EX,EQ has been more forgiving for me but TU has been harsh. 5 mo. ago I had junk they should have deleted but they wouldn't so I mostly let time help me there. Its weird they were my worst now their my best. On the fico scale it said I lost 2 derrog narratives so everything is leaning toward the good now,I was so surprize to get a 128 point increase in exactly 5mo.(I hadn't checked TU in 5mo.). Ltv went to 8% no new inq.,payment history great. I hope some of this makes sense. THANKS TO ALL!!! TU-736 EQ-693 EX-711

Starting Score: 550-tu 550-eq
Current Score: 745-tu 777-eq (ex-736 lo)
Goal Score: 800-tu 800-eq

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 26
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Creditchief, how dare you put real life issues ahead of telling us your story. Smiley Happy J/K of course. That is really great news, man. You are just about 700 across the board. Keep up the good work and continue to read and share your successes with others on this forum. Congrats again.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.