cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

62 point drop, did I finally find the answer.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 62 point drop, did I finally find the answer.

Hi Rev. Are those the Fico bankcard score 8 and Fico auto score 8?

Message 31 of 60
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Rev. Are those the Fico bankcard score 8 and Fico auto score 8?

FICO 8 Classic actually underwrites a bunch, some CC issuers use Bankcard but not the majority to my knowledge; FICO 8 Auto is pretty prelevant in the auto loan world.

My guess is if you took the drop on the base FICO 8 (which is FICO 8 Classic) you probably took it on both the auto and bankcard industry options too.

        
Message 32 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Having issues copying and pasting that on the printable version for some reason. Thought it posted, but not there. I will get it over in the morning. Seeing cross-eyed right now. I can tell you I see a drop of scores on the Fico Bankcard 8 between 3/16 and 11/16. 

Message 33 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Morning Rev ! Just wanted to answer your question on that credit card, new conjecture.  None of the new credit cards since Oct 2014 have any disputes at all, inc. the hubby AU card. The item that had the dispute was an old mortgage and it didn't drop off, that had just marked a late that wasn't supposed to be there. That info was the same on 3/16 as it was on 11/16, so that's not it.

Getting over the Fico Bankcard Score 8 next. Don't know why I couldn't copy and paste that last night.  

Message 34 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Versions used for Credit Card Decisioning

724Good

FICO® Bankcard Score 8 based onEquifax data as of 3/7/2016
SCORE FACTORS
  • You have a serious delinquency or derogatory indicator, public record and/or collection on your credit report.
  • You have a short credit history.
  • You have one or more accounts showing missed payments or derogatory indicators.
  • You recently missed a payment or had a derogatory indicator reported on your credit report.
716Good

FICO® Bankcard Score 8 based onTransUnion data as of 3/7/2016
SCORE FACTORS
  • You have a serious delinquency or derogatory indicator, public record and/or collection on your credit report.
  • You have not established a long revolving credit history.
  • You've made heavy use of your available revolving credit.
  • You recently missed a payment or had a derogatory indicator reported on your credit report.
719Good

FICO® Bankcard Score 8 based onExperian data as of 3/7/2016
SCORE FACTORS
  • The balances on your non-mortgage credit accounts are too high.
  • You've made heavy use of your available revolving credit.
Message 35 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Versions used for Credit Card Decisioning

711Good

FICO® Bankcard Score 8 based onEquifax data as of 11/7/2016
SCORE FACTORS
  • You have one or more accounts showing missed payments or derogatory indicators.
  • You have too many credit accounts with balances.
710Good

FICO® Bankcard Score 8 based onTransUnion data as of 11/7/2016
SCORE FACTORS
  • You have not established a long revolving credit history.
  • The remaining balance on your mortgage or non-mortgage installment loans is too high.
  • You have few accounts that are in good standing.
695Good

FICO® Bankcard Score 8 based onExperian data as of 11/7/2016
SCORE FACTORS
  • The balances on your non-mortgage credit accounts are too high.
  • You have missed payments or derogatory indicators on
Message 36 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just posted the Fico Score Bankcard 8 from 3/16 and 11/16. Do you still want the Fico 8  3/16 and 11/16 3B Auto Score? There was also a drop on that between those two dates.

Message 37 of 60
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Just posted the Fico Score Bankcard 8 from 3/16 and 11/16. Do you still want the Fico 8  3/16 and 11/16 3B Auto Score? There was also a drop on that between those two dates.

Just the FICO 8 please since that's where you saw a 62 point drop; am sorry didn't mean to have you go through a bunch of hoopps.

A question though since the BC data should've been similar, was that 62 point drop on one bureau?

        
Message 38 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, the hit was from all 3 bureaus. 20 pt loss Exp, 22 point loss Eq and 20 point loss on TU. All happened between 9/18/16 and 9/19/16.

Message 39 of 60
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, the hit was from all 3 bureaus. 20 pt loss Exp, 22 point loss Eq and 20 point loss on TU. All happened between 9/18/16 and 9/19/16.

That's not a 62 point drop, that's a 20-22 point drop.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 40 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.