Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

67 point jump!!

tag
mymoneynow
Regular Contributor

Re: 67 point jump!!

Congrats! That's a lot of p&c or life policies! Sounds like you are well on your way to a great 2009 in business as well as in fico-land.
Established Contributor

Re: 67 point jump!!

What a great start for 2009! However, I would have been greatly tempted to see the effects of these 2 events seperately. The way I interpreted your post was that the BK dropped off at the same time you paid off $52,000 of cc debt. I would have let the BK drop off, let FICO scores adjust and then pay off the $52,000 to see the effect on scores after that. That's just me though and I'm sure you had your reasons. Are you carrying any additional CC debt?
FICO scores on November 17, 2014 (prior to applying for and being approved my mortgage)

EX=738
EQ=735
TU=754

FICO scores on March 4, 2015 after being approved for mortgage and buying the home, the mortgage isn't yet reporting.
EX- 689 EQ- 739 TU- 739
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.