Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

700 Club! !!

tag
righthererightnow
Frequent Contributor

700 Club! !!

As of today I'm a full fledged member of the 700 club! Thank you guys for all of your help and information, being a part of this forum has changed my credit life!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Re: 700 Club! !!

Congrats! Time to set your sights on the next goal.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

W

@righthererightnow wrote:

As of today I'm a full fledged member of the 700 club! Thank you guys for all of your help and information, being a part of this forum has changed my credit life!

Wow...

Moved all three scores up over 100 points in 7 Months!

Bravo..

Care to share what you Did?

Many of us would love to hear ...

Message 3 of 8
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Great job !   Smiley Wink

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 4 of 8
righthererightnow
Frequent Contributor

Thank you all! : )

re: what I did... I hammered away at it (still hammering). Lots of Goodwill letters, writing and calling and writing and calling. In one instance I found that they said a firm "NO" to the goodwill letter, and "NO" to contact from the collection company itself, but when I called in directly to ask about GWremoval they said "sure" and got rid of the paid debt right away. You really never know! I also had one collection fall off naturally,... opened up three credit cards (still hurting from those inquiries, and the two from cards that said no.. ouch). Also, I got my loan providers to knock off a few lates (goodwill again). I still have a flawed file, but it's so much better from where I started.

I've been tempted to try and start working on the credit files of family members. It's amazing what you can accomplish.

Message 5 of 8
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job! Keep up the hard work. Way to be proactive and to take the time to deal with those companies. It's paying off!

Message 7 of 8
silkysean
Regular Contributor

Congrats keep up the great work.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.