Did you mean: 

700+ club! (Almost 800 on EX!)

tag
sh9730
Regular Contributor

700+ club! (Almost 800 on EX!)

Ok, just a quick update to the score watchers.  On 3/19/08 my scores were:
TU - 690
TU had 20% utils and 1 under two year collection account (but the DOFD is 2001) and one zero balance CO DOFD 2001.
EQ - 708
EQ - had 20% utils and 2 collections accounts (1 under two years but DOFD 2001 and another 4 years old with DOFD 2001) and one zero balance CO DOFD 2001. 
EX - 689
EX had  20% utils, 1 collection account under 2 years old but DOFD 2001  (for whatever reason the zero balance CO wasnt showing on EX).

TODAY:

TU - 700!! 
Utils still 20% ( payments havent updated yet), and one collection account showing but now OVER two years - basically since nothing else had changed (already had good overall age of credit) I got 10 points for that CA date assigned going over two years.

EQ - 720!!
Again, utils still 20%, zero balance CO (DOFD 2001) is still there but 1 collection (the two year assigned date one) is gone, so I have the 4 year date assigned one left (its paid and if I wasnt applying for mortgage account right now I d dispute it as obsolete and the CA has already said they will not respond so it will get deleted).   So, here I got 12 points for that collection falling off leaving me with just one.

EX - Drum roll please.....782!!!!!
ES utils still 20%, but NO Baddies showing!!!  Got 93 points for that last collection account to drop off!!!! Wow....

And, from what I understand once my payments update and I go below that 20% utils threshold I will see even more bump on all three?! 

Glad I waited the extra two weeks before I do my mortgage app!  Now Im feelin pretty good!

Message Edited by sh9730 on 04-05-2008 02:57 PM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 700+ club! (Almost 800 on EX!)

sh9730, where did you get your scores?  what is your HX?
Message 2 of 5
sh9730
Regular Contributor

Happy,

FICOs of course.....my average age is just over 8 years and my file history is 22+.  Thankfully I have a couple of positive closed tradelines from 1986 on all three CRAs that dont appear to be going anywhere anytime soon...and of course Im not complaining about that!! Kept me from getting rebucketed too badly when that last bad one dropped from EX.  I was really worried I was gonna see a score DROP when that last baddie went away, but it appears my age helped keep me from that.  I was REALLY surprised to see a 93 point jump like that....those CAs will be falling off the other CRAs soon too (EX just did it on their own a month or two early) so we ll see if I get the same kinda of bump from them.  Also will be curious to see how many points I get for cracking the 20% utils marker this month.....
Message 3 of 5
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats sh9730 on the awesome move on EX. I hope you get 93 points from the other two too.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats sh!! Awesome scores. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.