what does PFD stand for?
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Re: 90 point increase in one month

solidusEE wrote:
what does PFD stand for?

Pay for Delete. You offer to pay them, if they will agree in writing to stop reporting the derogatory info.

There's a Guide to Abbreviations at the top of this page. I copy/ pasted it to my desktop when I first joined the forums. :smileytongue:
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Moderator Emeritus
ByrdMan

Re: 90 point increase in one month

skipp wrote:
 I had one verizon collecion I did not like. So I sent a PFD letter. They were very cooperative, deleted before I even payed them.  I kept my end of the bargin and payed in full. My EX score went from 662 two 753 just from that one deleted collection. And I owe it all to you guys at this forum. It's all a game, I understand how to play now.

Congrats on the nice move. I need some of that karma. :smileywink:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}