Did you mean: 

A couple of DCU questions

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: A couple of DCU questions

@stillirise wrote:

@masscredit wrote:

My DCU scores are always the same as what I view here. Their site updates at the end of the month while scores here update as they happen. The person that I spoke with when I applied for my current auto loan a few months ago asked if I knew my score. I told her it was 699. She pulled it up and said "yup, it's 699". I think their lowest rates are available for scores of around 680 or higher (forget the exact #). 

I would think they'd pull a score the day when a loan app is being processed. That would provide them with the most recent score. 

I am assuming DCU is Delta Credit Union. Sorry I am not very current with the acronyms used here. I use DCU for auto loans and everytime I used them the score they pulled was always exactly what was on myfico.

They use other systems for different products. I recently applied for a new mortgage loan with them and the scores they quoted were nothing like the scores I had at myfico.

DCU is Digital Federal Credit Union out of MA. 

Message 21 of 22
stillirise
New Contributor

Re: A couple of DCU questions

@09Lexie wrote:

@stillirise wrote:

@masscredit wrote:

My DCU scores are always the same as what I view here. Their site updates at the end of the month while scores here update as they happen. The person that I spoke with when I applied for my current auto loan a few months ago asked if I knew my score. I told her it was 699. She pulled it up and said "yup, it's 699". I think their lowest rates are available for scores of around 680 or higher (forget the exact #). 

I would think they'd pull a score the day when a loan app is being processed. That would provide them with the most recent score. 

I am assuming DCU is Delta Credit Union. Sorry I am not very current with the acronyms used here. I use DCU for auto loans and everytime I used them the score they pulled was always exactly what was on myfico.

They use other systems for different products. I recently applied for a new mortgage loan with them and the scores they quoted were nothing like the scores I had at myfico.

DCU is Digital Federal Credit Union out of MA. 

Oh!

Thats funny though...Delta Credit Union also seemed to be identical to the EQ myfico score when I applied for car loans but nothing else ever seemed to match that score from Delta or any other bank Ive used.

Starting Score: EQ 680 EX 731 TU 697
Current Score: EQ 742 EX 752 TU 743
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.