Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A lot of inquires....

tag
afijunkie
Contributor

A lot of inquires....

So ive been working hard over the last 6 months to get my scores up around 700 range. I paid down all CC's to 0 except for the last one witch is at 9%. This weekend I applied and got approved for a BofA Cash Rewards ($5k)  had 2 CLI's with Capital One ($7k)and Citi($5.5k). I had also taken out a loan from my credit union to work on some house stuff. How much of a hit will i take with all this activity? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A lot of inquires....

@afijunkie wrote:

So ive been working hard over the last 6 months to get my scores up around 700 range. I paid down all CC's to 0 except for the last one witch is at 9%. This weekend I applied and got approved for a BofA Cash Rewards ($5k)  had 2 CLI's with Capital One ($7k)and Citi($5.5k). I had also taken out a loan from my credit union to work on some house stuff. How much of a hit will i take with all this activity? 

The INQs have less of an impact than new account to your AAoA unless you have a reasonably high AAoA.  The decrease in UTI should counter any loss in points from the new account. Congrats on the BoA approval.  I have their Cash Rewards card also. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.