Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Credit Source vs. MyFico

tag
bewildered
Established Member

AMEX Credit Source vs. MyFico

why does my CS from AMEX have the score as 722 and MyFico reports 664?  huge difference, are the PLUS scores as they are called at AMEX CS actual FICO scores or are they FAKOs?  confused as to which is the true score.
Next stop...800+ Club!!!
9/11/09: TU 734, EQ 745, EX ???
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Credit Source vs. MyFico

CS is an Experian Plus Score- it's a FAKO

bewildered wrote:
why does my CS from AMEX have the score as 722 and MyFico reports 664?  huge difference, are the PLUS scores as they are called at AMEX CS actual FICO scores or are they FAKOs?  confused as to which is the true score.

Message 2 of 5
bewildered
Established Member

wow, thanks.  I signed up for the CS 2 days ago, guess bad investment.  I think I can cancel.  I'll stick with MyFico for all my needs for sure.  great forum, very helpful, so many scenarios and may questions.
Next stop...800+ Club!!!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

bewildered wrote:
wow, thanks.  I signed up for the CS 2 days ago, guess bad investment.  I think I can cancel.  I'll stick with MyFico for all my needs for sure.  great forum, very helpful, so many scenarios and may questions.

Before you're quick to cancel your CS subscription, remember that CS allows you to pull your reports every single day for only $12 a month.  The reports are actually very good.  You just need to remember to ignore the scores that come with them.

Message 4 of 5
bewildered
Established Member

Thanks, good point.  I was just looking at the products offered by MyFico, I have the ScoreWatch, which doesn't give the other 2 reports.  I will keep CS for a bit just to keep the pulling anytime feature.
Next stop...800+ Club!!!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.