Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU cross bureau reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AU cross bureau reporting

If I am an authorized user on a Barclays card, our classic TU puller and reporter, does an Equifax/Experian pull from bofa for example see it as an authorized user or as a full credit account? There's a lot of data bits that sometimes things get reported some things don't get reported at all for AU. Id like details of what does if that is possible thank you.

In other words can anyone give input on what is the best bang for the buck whos best to be authuser with and who will see it the most favorable?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AU cross bureau reporting

@Anonymous wrote:
If I am an authorized user on a Barclays card, our classic TU puller and reporter, does an Equifax/Experian pull from bofa for example see it as an authorized user or as a full credit account? There's a lot of data bits that sometimes things get reported some things don't get reported at all for AU. Id like details of what does if that is possible thank you.

In other words can anyone give input on what is the best bang for the buck whos best to be authuser with and who will see it the most favorable?

If the tradeline reports to all 3 it's on all 3.

I'm really not sure what the question is as a result, either the AU is reported or not, or it's counted or not (FICO 8 anti-abuse).

End of the day if it makes financial sense to have then get one, and don't sweat the reporting details.  Finances > FICO.

        
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.