Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU not counted in one of the CRA's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AU not counted in one of the CRA's

Okay, I think I can find the discrepancy in my scores if I consider that one of the CRA's no longer factors AU. I have a guess that it is EQ. Anyone else a AU and the EQ is lower than other scores???

Just trying to see if that could be a reason that this particular report is so different score wise? Anybody have an opinion?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: AU not counted in one of the CRA's

miahmarie wrote:
Okay, I think I can find the discrepancy in my scores if I consider that one of the CRA's no longer factors AU. I have a guess that it is EQ. Anyone else a AU and the EQ is lower than other scores???

Just trying to see if that could be a reason that this particular report is so different score wise? Anybody have an opinion?

EQ counts my AU in utilization and score.  It will be the last one to adopt FICO 08 (if it ever comes out) because it is in a court battle with FI
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AU not counted in one of the CRA's

Thanks midnight! I can not for the life of me find out why this one is so much lower than the other two. Versus TU score off 40 points, versus EX score off 32 points.

This one is dragging me down with a 1 point decrease and no other movement in 4 months.

I will keep at it!

Thanks for that info.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.