Regular Contributor
acrylic51

Accuracy of PSECU Fico Score

I'm a member of PSECU and curious as to the accuracy of their Fico score that you can get from their site.....

Starting Score: 7/12 545 EX (PSECU)
Current Score: 689 EX (PSECU) / EQ 697 / TU 703
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Accuracy of PSECU Fico Score

[ Edited ]

acrylic51 wrote:

I'm a member of PSECU and curious as to the accuracy of their Fico score that you can get from their site.....

They'll pull an EX FICO called a Fair Isaac Risk Model v2. This is the same EX FICO version used by 99% of [mortgage] lenders out there and was available on here once upon a time. If you have access to it, it is definitely worth it, IMO. Many on here would give their right eye to become eligible with PSECU. I even tried to branch my biz to PA just to try to qualify...it didn't work.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+