Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accurate Credit Scores

tag
waitingforamiracle
Established Member

Accurate Credit Scores

Does anybody know of any websites that give accurate or real fico scores for Experian and Transunion? I've only recieved my Equifax score from myfico.com. Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
diveforfun97
Frequent Contributor

Re: Accurate Credit Scores

myfico.com will give you your FICO for Equifax and Transunion.  Experian no longer sell their FICO score to people, just to lenders.  Experian allows you to buy the "plus" score which we nickname a FAKO, becasue it has no correlation to the score that lenders use.  So in closing to answer you question myfico is the only place that I get mine.  Hope it helps.

Starting Score: Sep 23, 2014 EQ 577 TU 583 EX 567
Current Score as of 6/28/17 EQ 628 TU 643 EX 625
Goal Score: 700
Message 2 of 5
waitingforamiracle
Established Member

Thanks, how do I access my transunion score from myfico.com?

Message 3 of 5
diveforfun97
Frequent Contributor

When you log in to yur home page you will see where it says Transunion, under that you will see somthing that says Buy todays score (or something like that). Just click on there and follow the steps.  I suggust that you google "myfico discount codes" and you might save some money with a promo code.  Good luck.

Starting Score: Sep 23, 2014 EQ 577 TU 583 EX 567
Current Score as of 6/28/17 EQ 628 TU 643 EX 625
Goal Score: 700
Message 4 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

+1 to dive....

The places to get your FICO score are very limited. Other than myFICO.com, you can also get your EQ FICO from Equifax.com (but not from the Credit Complete product) or from your lender. Other than myFICO.com, you can also get your TU FICO from transunioncs.com (note the -cs) and from your lender. Finally, as of last year, Experian no longer allows consumers to pull their own EX FICO score, but you can get it from your lender or on your checking statement if you happen to have a checking account with a CU in PA called PSECU. Any other score from any other source are not FICO scores, but a knock-off we call FAKOs.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.