Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Affects of early exclusion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Affects of early exclusion

Ok,first of all, I hope I explain this correctly. Today, I was able to get two items deleted by Experian via early exclusions. It's basically the same debt but Chase has it marked as a charge off then it apparently was transferred/sold to Pinnacle who had it listed as a collection. I know that as items near their deletion date, having them deleted factors in less than if you have a recent negative deleted. So...here's where I'm puzzled and it may sound dumb. I know that scores fluctuate as we raise and decrease balances on credit cards etc. I receive alerts from MYFICO whenever this happens. If having these two items deleted today changes my score, will I see that reflected the same? How long might it take to see a change, if there is a change that is?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Affects of early exclusion

Everyone's experience is different. I recently had a collection removed and got no alert for it. I have 3B ultimate and it updated when my balances changed on my CCs about a month ago and that was it. I'll see what happens when the CCs report again in about a week.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. I'm being impatient but I just am so reaqdy to see positives. I have about $6000 in CLIs and $500 more reduction in balances on another card that are all probably going to hit around the middle of the month. So, I'm hoping to see some nice movement.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was in the same boat a few months ago and the waiting for updates is brutal lol. Hang in there!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.