Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aiming at 633 to 720 - how to do it?

tag
txbradybunch
Valued Member

Aiming at 633 to 720 - how to do it?

Just pulled a new myfico Equifax and have a score of 633..... I need to be 720 - as quickly as possible.  The report says:

Payment history - Good

Amount of debt - Not Good

Length of credit history - Very Good

Amount of New credit - Bad

I have a Banruptcy (Chapter 7) from 8 yrs and 4 months ago.

I have 3 medical collections that I am working on via the medical dispute process and hope to resolve in the next 90 days or so.

I have 1 medical collection that is not showing as a collection - but showing as an account with a late..... (how do I get that to show as what it is - it is even described as a collection but not in the same place as the other collections??

My ratio of revolving balance to credit limits is 44%.

My oldest account is 12 yrs and 8 months

AAoA is 5 years (should be 5 yrs and 7 months by my calc - and should be up to 6 years in September)

If I get the collections resolved - and pay my ratio down to 10% can I reach 720 by the August or September?  (I have 6 accounts that will have their one year birthdays between now and then - leaving only one that is less than a year old.)

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Aiming at 633 to 720 - how to do it?

Hey bradybunch, I think that it can be done. You need to treat that collection that is not in the collection section as a collection, nevertheless. It is a collection, because it's described as a collection. Put that through the HIPAA process too. If you get those removed and get your util between 1-9%, I believe that you can hit 720.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.