Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert, Aggregate, Meaning Help.. No Score Increase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alert, Aggregate, Meaning Help.. No Score Increase

Can someone explain more in detail what this means.

Change (increase or decrease) in an aggregated account balance across all accounts greater than $1

I paid off a retail credit card and got a alert and score increases last week from EX and EQ.  I finally got a alert from TU that the balance on my retail cards has changed but no point increase, like the other two CRA, so I'm trying to figure out why.

1 REPLY 1
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Alert, Aggregate, Meaning Help.. No Score Increase

@Anonymous wrote:

Can someone explain more in detail what this means.

Change (increase or decrease) in an aggregated account balance across all accounts greater than $1

I paid off a retail credit card and got a alert and score increases last week from EX and EQ.  I finally got a alert from TU that the balance on my retail cards has changed but no point increase, like the other two CRA, so I'm trying to figure out why.

Transunion in the myFICO products tracks aggregate balances between bank cards, retail cards, mortgages, probably auto loans, etc.  

Not entirely sure why they picked a different route monitoring service wise than either EQ or EX did but that is probably lost in the sands of time even at Transunion itself... been like that for a while.  Transunion for me can lag (or sometimes be really quick) and changes either get bundled up or spread out which makes it hard sometimes for me to track on TU what caused what... though they do give reason code updates at least which I personally love, big changes can be figured out from that many times.

Guess goes to say they all have their good and bad points heh, am sorry can't really shed any light on why in this case you didn't see a score increase other than to say it depends what was specifically on your report at the time the balance change happened... and at least EQ and TU are different in my experience on that, EX / TU are consistent for me at least but that's on my dirty file.

        
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.