Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Ficos Have dropped unexpectantly...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

All Ficos Have dropped unexpectantly...

Hello and help...A

I have opened no new accounts and have a less than 10% to max ratio credit to debt ratio-plus auto payments.

I did create my own problems in my past and will not name names I have used to help me along the way as now it seems against the rules. I used to be allowed to able be put names here? (although they used to be and would be helpful to new Members-I am sorry to see that we cannot discuss them in the open?).

Seems to me if www.### or www.### have good or not so good reputation it would be more helpful to other members-but the last time I mentioned a name I was warned that I was not to mention names-what happened to this Board-let alone helping other members not make the same mistakes-which I paid dearly for. This is a recent change or I could not have done a search or asked questions in the last few months.

Guess the open Board www.myfico.com of communication has been limited or changed-there may be a liablity here for them or an income issue-but is it just helpful info from non myfico staff-to tell their situations, it limits members and is not as helpful to new or ongoing members.

OK, let me guess myfico does not allow comments on other companies as they are opinions and nothing more than rumors or speculation-guess I agree although how can we benifit from opinions.

Plus, lets see if these opinions agree or disagee with eachother-it is not myficos obligation to prove or disaprove what is submitted from it's members, it the members/Boards opinion-but if a pattern may exist or may not exist can be shown.

Lastly, it benefits myfico not to name  any negligent compamies as they get paid for each transaction, I personally have paid 3 times in 4 months for myficocomplete.

Having been an Admin or Mod on other Boards, I acknowledge your Boards responsibility and  accountably-but the consumer your clients may become the losers...

Recently for the last 3 months I have gined-now show loses?

TU was over 720-now less than 700

EXP was over 705-now less than 700

EX  was my low at 650,less than 640

I was many dollars in debt two years ago-

plus now I only have a basic few debts;

1st mortgage, gas card, one CC-under 10%, and a CD loan to help credit. I have not opened any new credit-or inquiries-plus my debt to CC ratio is under 10% and all else is an electronic payment-

Why Have all my scores dropped?

Is this part of our new heightened guidlines fedeal guidlines or might it be harrasment from letter mills for too many inquiries-from those that cannot now be named?

I felt like I was hit in the gut to see after years of doing the right thing and having all my CB's FICO's drop -especially under 700?

Anyone experience this or know why?

Are there new rules now and our old scores no longer valid?

This is serious inquiry?

respectfully,

K-Man

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: All Ficos Have dropped unexpectantly...

K-Man, if you are talking about names of credit repair institutions, we have never been allowed to sing the praises of credit repair institutions. If you did mention their name, perhaps we just didn't catch it.

Fair Isaac is a corporation, who decided to sponsor a public forum. That said, they could be open to some liability, if they are deemed to be "advocating" unscrupulous credit repair agencies. Also, this forum is a privilege, not a right to post whatever we would like. We have rules and TOS and we all must abide by them.

HTH

You should compare your CRs from when you had 700+ to today's reports. Go over them with a fine-toothed comb and figure out what has change. I guarantee you that something changed. There is no reason for the score to drop, if there are no changes on the reports.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.