cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant claims my account is reporting accurately but its not !

tag
tussking
Established Contributor

Re: Alliant claims my account is reporting accurately but its not !

Neither my account or score has updated on CCT but on experian credit tracker its 16 points higher than CCT and it shows the correct balance.

Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Current Fico8 - (8.2022) EX - 744/EQ - 728/TU - 740
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tussking wrote:

Neither my account or score has updated on CCT but on experian credit tracker its 16 points higher than CCT and it shows the correct balance.

For me it doesn't show on experian credit tracker or CCT.  My FICO scores are the same between CCT and EX CT. 

Message 12 of 19
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

My Alliant SSL never showed up on EX either.  I haven't pulled my free report, but none of my free services show it.  I am not going to call and draw attention to the SSL, though.

@palmdate, did you check Experian's free site.  It gives a free monthly report in addition to your EX-08 score.  The report doesn't include SP's.

https://www.freecreditscore.com

I am just curious if the Alliant SSL report will show up once I pull my free report.  It isn't important enough to me to use the backdoor method to check.

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@tussking wrote:

For me it doesn't show on experian credit tracker or CCT.  My FICO scores are the same between CCT and EX CT. 

Same here, no update on EX or CCT, using the "Backdoor" i was able to see that it shows balance of $44, see here:

Account name: ALLIANT CREDIT UNION
Account number: xxxxxxxxx....
Recent balance: $44 as of 07/31/2016
Date opened: 06/2016

Here what i see on EX and CCT:

ALLIANT CREDIT UNION

Account Number: xxxxxxxxx....
Account Type: Installment Loan
Terms: 60 Months
Date Opened: 06/01/2016
Account Status: Open
Payment Status: Paid
Status Updated: 06/01/2016  --> WTH ??
Balance: $80.00

That is not good Smiley FrustratedSmiley FrustratedSmiley FrustratedSmiley Mad
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditDunce wrote:

My Alliant SSL never showed up on EX either.  I haven't pulled my free report, but none of my free services show it.  I am not going to call and draw attention to the SSL, though.

@palmdate, did you check Experian's free site.  It gives a free monthly report in addition to your EX-08 score.  The report doesn't include SP's.

https://www.freecreditscore.com

I am just curious if the Alliant SSL report will show up once I pull my free report.  It isn't important enough to me to use the backdoor method to check.

CreditDunce, I did not check freecreditscore.com, but I do have the free credit monitoring directly from experian website. (Experian has multiple free product websites I believe)  My Creditchecktotal, and my Free experian report from usa.experian.com (log in there or through the experian.com website) both do not display the alliant loan, but the loan is reporting correctly as verified through the experian back door. 

Message 15 of 19
manyquestions
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just check via the experian back door, and my alliant loan is showing up correctly.  That means there is either a display issue with CCT, or something else.  

Looks like it is an Experian or CCT issue.

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@manyquestions wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I just check via the experian back door, and my alliant loan is showing up correctly.  That means there is either a display issue with CCT, or something else.  

Looks like it is an Experian or CCT issue.

All that posting...and then I just did my daily refresh, and bam, it is now showing up.  Also, my score increased from 697 to 713. 

Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 11.08.10 PM.png

Message 17 of 19
tussking
Established Contributor

Would you know it ! Today CCT is updated to reflect the correct balance and score ! I think ALLIANT updated the #'s yesterday...
Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Current Fico8 - (8.2022) EX - 744/EQ - 728/TU - 740
Message 18 of 19
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Huh, I guess EX has a caching layer too vis a vis TU's problems over the years with stale data.

        
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.