cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I the only one still with the EQ FICO 04 version?

tag
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

Am I the only one still with the EQ FICO 04 version?

I have been reading and seeing posts about the roll out of FICO 08 but I have never seen a change in my score nor have a received a notification that my account has swithched to FiCO 08. Am I the only one?

I am not sure I want the new version but I just wonder who else is still waiting to be changed over?

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
AndySoCal
Valued Contributor

Re: Am I the only one still with the EQ FICO 04 version?

How do you know it  is Beacon 5.0 and not Beacon 08?

FICO Scores XPN v8 802 V2 831 (SDFCU) TUC 803 v8 EFX 807 (10/2023)
Discover 09/90 19,000, JCPenney 10/2008 4,700 US Bank Cash 12,000 Citibank Custom Cash 5/2015 11,100 State Dept. FCU 15,000 06/2023 , 02/2024 Redstone FCU Signature VISA 10,000 Banking: Ally Bank Credit Unions: Lafayette FCU Fortera FCU State Department FCU Pelican CU

Pelican State CU Redstone FCU

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

BluePoodle - from my experience the financial institution does not tell me when they switch. Your Sallie Mae (Barclays) and Discover are Fico 08.
Message 3 of 11
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@BluePoodle wrote:

I have been reading and seeing posts about the roll out of FICO 08 but I have never seen a change in my score nor have a received a notification that my account has swithched to FiCO 08. Am I the only one?

I am not sure I want the new version but I just wonder who else is still waiting to be changed over?

I asked to get switched over to eq08 few months ago, I got brand new credit report when I got switched over. Also my score didn't change one point when I migrated over to eq08.

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 4 of 11
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

@BluePoodle wrote:

If you look at the FICO Score History tab in ScoreWatch, one of the alerts should be for when your score was updated. 

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 5 of 11
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

@DaveSignal wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

If you look at the FICO Score History tab in ScoreWatch, one of the alerts should be for when your score was updated. 

I never received a score watch alert for a change. They are all related to new accounts, paid/closed accounts or just account balance changes.  Has 100% of the community been changed?

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 6 of 11
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@BluePoodle wrote:

@DaveSignal wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

I never received a score watch alert for a change. They are all related to new accounts, paid/closed accounts or just account balance changes.  Has 100% of the community been changed?

Not certain, I'll ask: I thought they were but perhaps not.  

        
Message 7 of 11
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@DaveSignal wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

Ok, thanks! If I did change over, never saw a change in score or a notification of it. I guess that would be good that my score was the same at least.

Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 8 of 11
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@DaveSignal wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

Just wondering if you ever found out if everyone has been converted to FICO 08?  How would I find out?

Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 9 of 11
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@BluePoodle wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@DaveSignal wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

Just wondering if you ever found out if everyone has been converted to FICO 08?  How would I find out?

Heard back unofficially that the vast majority of people have been migrated but there are a few people who didn't get upgraded during the mainline process (exceptions / bugs / etc, and what not) and are being handled on a case by case basis.

To my knowledge, everyone who was upgraded certainly past the initial test grouping received an alert notification: if you haven't, you likely haven't been upgraded, but short of calling in and requesting it I don't know any way to expedite the upgrade if someone was one of the exceptions.

That all said, I'd still rather be on FICO '04 but that's just me, and as such I wouldn't go poking the bear Smiley Happy.

        
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.