Any agency tougher on...?

tag
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Any agency tougher on...?

RobertEG wrote:
Amen, Brother Hauliing! 
Well said!
Read the label, and take  your poison.  Just read the label first!!!  Arsenic, or old lace?
Credit scores are not there for the benefit of the consumer... so, ....hmmm,   guess who are they there for the benefit of?  Could it be the money-makers?  So, as Hauling has said so well, we have no choice other than to play the scoring game that has been foisted upon us. 
Any sane person would agree that income and debt to income are critical factors in evaluating the credit risk of an applicant. Neither FICO or FAKO consider income or debt ratio.  And yet we are slaves to the simplistic FICO and FAKO scores.  The lendors are not that stupid, and neither are we.
FICO is not pretty or logical but it serves the needs of those granting credit. So we must follow as good lemmings.
Those who read this forum know how to read the fine print....... and scrape off the FICO feces, and especially the FICO advice to cancel cards, sell your first borne, and pimp out your grandmother/.
If one thinks that any credit score, be it FICO, or the Advantage FAKOs, are created to edumacate or give fairness to the consumer, then click your heels three times, sprinkle some Peter Pan fairy dust on your head, and fade off to Oz or Never-Never-Land, and help MIchael Jackson feed the llamas.  The rest of us dont understand, and thus dont accept, the illogic being perpetrated.  But we must learn to play the stupid game that feeds their profits, for it is all me can do.

Are you sure you are not the old version of TheNewWorldMan, before he got corrupted by the Lithium?  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 11 of 12
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Any agency tougher on...?

I feel the same way with EX. They don't remove things and don't reinvetigate. I wonder if some one should bring a class action suit against them.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.