cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone used freecreditreportsincanada.ca ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone used freecreditreportsincanada.ca ?

I recenlty was looking to check my fico score, and I kept coming across this:

https://www.freecreditreportsincanada.ca/

It seemed to be quite popular in google lists, etc, so I finally decided to do what is supposed to be a free 7 day trial. However, I'm finding myself very lost an unsatisfied. I thought I would get some fancy-smanchy stuff, but instead so far all I got was a log-in to some really badly designed interface that doesn't tell me anything about my credit report. All it does is have some other links to things like if I want to pay evenmore money to buy a credit report or other stuff.

I don't know, maybe I'm just not getting it. Has anyone here ever signed up for this? I'm not sure what I'm missing.

Defintely I'm canceling since I don't see this worth 30$ a month. And if it were not for the veri-sign authenticated stuff, I'd swear this had to be a scam.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Anyone used freecreditreportsincanada.ca ?

That service is only for Canadians and US citizens cannot sign up. The t&c refers back to a company called Coverdell. Coverdell backs TransUnion products that are similar to TrueCredit. It's not a FICO score but a FAKO like TransRisk.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.