cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone with 2 old collections with 700+ FICO?

tag
Vegas247
Established Contributor

Anyone with 2 old collections with 700+ FICO?

Anyone with 2 old collections with 700+ FICO? My wife has two 5 year old medical collections about $200 each....and 5 credits cards and a car payment that have been payed on time for the last six years. Do you think she could be over near or over 700 Ficos? Her utilization on cards is about 12%.

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone with 2 old collections with 700+ FICO?

Well hell vegas, spend the $25 and pull the 3B report.

I have a 5yr old paid collection ($165 utility)  and am low 700's.

With the info you stated, I'd say she probably is.

Message 2 of 19
cjd
Valued Member

It's definitely possible. In December I had a 694 with 60% utility on one card and 2 large defaulted loans that were almost 7 years old.

Starting Score: April 2012 EQ 624
Current Score: Feb 2015 EQ 751
Goal Score: New Goal: 775!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge No Apps for the foreseeable future.

Message 3 of 19
Vegas247
Established Contributor

@cjd wrote:

It's definitely possible. In December I had a 694 with 60% utility on one card and 2 large defaulted loans that were almost 7 years old.

Cool, still trying to delete those collections off my wifes cedit before we shop for a house this summer. Anyone one else with 2 or more collections at 700 FICO score or better?

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 4 of 19
Vegas247
Established Contributor

BUMP----Anyone else with 2 collections and at 700 or better real FICO scores????

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a $39K unpaid tax lien and all my scores are all a little over 700. Not sure if Fico considers that better or worse than collections.

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have 2 closed collections on my TU/EX, EQ with none. score in sig

Message 7 of 19
Mm587
Regular Contributor

ME.  ihave two old collections, one judgement, and two old tax liens...i peaked at 705 TU FICO.....with perfect payment for the last 30 months and a cc utililzation of 8 per cent.  it is possible....i am anxious for these to drop to see how high it goes.....

Message 8 of 19
Vegas247
Established Contributor

@Mm587 wrote:

ME.  ihave two old collections, one judgement, and two old tax liens...i peaked at 705 TU FICO.....with perfect payment for the last 30 months and a cc utililzation of 8 per cent.  it is possible....i am anxious for these to drop to see how high it goes.....

Wow, great score with all those derogs.......I think your perfect payment for the last 30 months and you 8 percent utilization pushed you over 700....... Hopefully that's a real Fico not a fako......Anyone else with derogs/collections with a good Fico?

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Vegas..... With medical collections that old, I highly suggest you try the HIPAA letter program. My wife had 13 medical collections in October. Now ZERO. All either deleted or paid the the OC.

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.