cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorized Users - any usefullness in todays credit scoring climate?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Authorized Users - any usefullness in todays credit scoring climate?

I am going to wait to see over the next few months if AMEX reports to the other CRA's. They may have a weird reporting cycle that is different for each?

At this point I will just wait and see, since the difference in score between TU without the AU, and EQ with the AU is only 14 points I don't want to bother with having my father call AMEX.

Maybe TU isn't matching the AU to my credit file, that is also a possibility. Any thoughts?

Message 21 of 22
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Re: Authorized Users - any usefullness in todays credit scoring climate?

@Anonymous wrote:

I am going to wait to see over the next few months if AMEX reports to the other CRA's. They may have a weird reporting cycle that is different for each?

At this point I will just wait and see, since the difference in score between TU without the AU, and EQ with the AU is only 14 points I don't want to bother with having my father call AMEX.

Maybe TU isn't matching the AU to my credit file, that is also a possibility. Any thoughts?

If you are an AU, you are able to call AmEx yourself and ask them. Your dad doesn't have to be the one to make the call.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.