Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BK13 deleted but lost points!!!

tag
Eric958
Established Contributor

BK13 deleted but lost points!!!

TU deleted EE (6/2018) Fico 4 mortgage dropped from 670 to 657 Fico 8 dropped from 673 to 670 Fico 9 increased from 625 to 630 What a bummer😏 Baddies Cable collection- I moved and moved service to new place- their trying to say I termed contract early! Trying to get ahold of someone who will look at my case. High utilization. 39% overall

Never Give Up!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: BK13 deleted but lost points!!!

@Eric958 wrote:
TU deleted EE (6/2018) Fico 4 mortgage dropped from 670 to 657 Fico 8 dropped from 673 to 670 Fico 9 increased from 625 to 630 What a bummer😏 Baddies Cable collection- I moved and moved service to new place- their trying to say I termed contract early! Trying to get ahold of someone who will look at my case. High utilization. 39% overall

Youve been rebucketed now into a different "dirty" bucket.  Did you ever rebuild your credit at all from your BK? Even though the BK is gone, you are still dirty with the  Collection. If thats your only baddie, if you can get that removed, your score will look much much better. 

Message 2 of 4
Eric958
Established Contributor

Yes, started rebuild immediately. All scores were above 685 until Utility reached 46% no new baddies. I’m thinking when I get my utility down to less than 9% that will help a great deal.

Never Give Up!!
Message 3 of 4
GFer
Valued Contributor

You are correct since utility is the biggest factor of your score.  You will most likely see a nice score increase when get below 30% and then between 1-9%.

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.