Regular Contributor
SGT_F

BOA--Reporting CL?

[ Edited ]
All of you BOA CC holders...I have a new BOA CC that I just received a couple of weeks ago and I noticed they have reported to EX w/CL and EQ not showing CL. They haven't reported to TU at all but I know TU is the last per Tusc. Is this just because the account just now opened or is this their policies? I was going to see if you all could answer before I called them. Message Edited by SGT_F on 07-07-2007 09:17 PM

Message Edited by SGT_F on 07-07-2007 09:23 PM
New Visitor
cheaptrick

Re: BOA--Reporting CL?

Boa and Captial-one dont report your CL to the Credit report companys.  I think the Crc's  look at your highest blance, That you had on that card.
Established Contributor
Revike

[ Edited ]
All of my and DW's BOA accounts report CL.

In recent months, BOA has been reporting only to EX if statement balance is $0, and to all three CRAs if there is a balance on statement date. YMMV.

Message Edited by Revike on 07-08-2007 03:43 PM
Valued Contributor
TheNewWorldMan

My BofA card has always reported CL and balance.
- - - -
in a credit-scoring postnuclear Stone Age...
Regular Contributor
SGT_F

Update: I ordered a score watch free trial from EQ and it is reporting CL. Myfico appearing like its not reporting. EQ scores are not Fako scores..they get theirs from Fico. I think someone on here was saying that already.
Valued Contributor
Boswd

Mine reports the credit limit.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Mine reports
Established Contributor
ObsessedwithmyFico

Checked my reports again to be sure...but BOA is reporting to all three agencies...cl and all and I just got the card yesterday.
Contributor
wolf69

mine doesnt show either

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+