Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA--Reporting CL?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA--Reporting CL?

All of you BOA CC holders...I have a new BOA CC that I just received a couple of weeks ago and I noticed they have reported to EX w/CL and EQ not showing CL. They haven't reported to TU at all but I know TU is the last per Tusc. Is this just because the account just now opened or is this their policies? I was going to see if you all could answer before I called them. Message Edited by SGT_F on 07-07-2007 09:17 PM

Message Edited by SGT_F on 07-07-2007 09:23 PM
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA--Reporting CL?

Boa and Captial-one dont report your CL to the Credit report companys.  I think the Crc's  look at your highest blance, That you had on that card.
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

All of my and DW's BOA accounts report CL.

In recent months, BOA has been reporting only to EX if statement balance is $0, and to all three CRAs if there is a balance on statement date. YMMV.

Message Edited by Revike on 07-08-2007 03:43 PM
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

My BofA card has always reported CL and balance.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: I ordered a score watch free trial from EQ and it is reporting CL. Myfico appearing like its not reporting. EQ scores are not Fako scores..they get theirs from Fico. I think someone on here was saying that already.
Message 5 of 9
Boswd
Valued Contributor

Mine reports the credit limit.
Message 6 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Mine reports
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checked my reports again to be sure...but BOA is reporting to all three agencies...cl and all and I just got the card yesterday.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

mine doesnt show either
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.