Regular Contributor
SGT_F

BOA--Reporting to Big (3) Monthly?

[ Edited ]
I spoke w/customer service mgr. on this morning and she told me that BOA don't update to big 3 every month. She say it just will automatic show as pays as agrees. Example: I received my card in July and they report it for one time. She's saying that once they report that time...they don' t report again until you go over the limit or late. I truly don't believe she knows what she's talking about...because I had a B-T done before I got the card and they reported that bal when they reported. If this is true...then UTL would probably be great w/them. I am going to call in a little while and verify this... because I have learned that you about got to speak w/ someone on supervisor level. Anyone ever heard of this??? I am 4-sure someone would have mentioned that by now if it was true.

Message Edited by SGT_F on 07-15-2007 11:39 AM

Message Edited by SGT_F on 07-15-2007 01:14 PM
Regular Contributor
SGT_F

Re: BOA--Reporting to Big (3) Monthly?

Update: I spoke w/another account mgr and she verified the same thing. So..my CL is 2k and all will ever be reported is the $307 BT I had done when they reported for the first time. So...unless I go over-limit or default..this is all will ever be reported. Interesting...because I didn't know this. My UTL will be great w/them then if this is true. I tell you what though...if they don't know what they r talking about...I am going to be very upset.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+