Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beacon Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Beacon Score

Just verifying what I'm 99.9% sure I already know - Beacon Score equals FICO score sold here on myFico.....right??

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Beacon Score

Yes, but its only for the EQ score. 

The current FICO EQ version sold at this site is the EQ Beacon 5.0

Message 2 of 3
benben7
Regular Contributor

Re: Beacon Score

I don't understand.Could you explanin for me. What is the difference between Beacon or Fico or are they the same thing.  Is there a beacon score for EQ, EX and TU? This is why I asked. Today I when to my local credit union and talked with them about a car loan. They were able to pull soft pull of my credit report. It seemed to me that they were only concerned of what my score was. He even showed me the screen. My "beacon" was 630. 4 points from being able to get a car loan. According to my fico my scores are high - well I'm getting there but they only pull experian.

I have on chargeoff that is dropping off in 60 days. I hoping this will raise my score. I know I'll have to get a loan with high interest but once the CO is going perhaps I can refinance. Thanks for your help fused.

Starting Score: TU 675 EX 643
Current Score: TU 702 EX 677
Goal Score: TU 730 EX 730

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.