Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to pay down cc

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Best way to pay down cc

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you for the advice Sylviatob! I finally got the balance down to less than 13% and they gave me a CLI of $2,000 for my "responsible use of their credit." I was going to close the cc when it was paid off and now they pull this on me. Still I'm not sure I want a ccc as wishy-washy as this one.

This is the second post I've read recently where chasing balances did NOT result in the CCC closing the card. So maybe there's life after balance chasing, after all! Although I hear you about wondering whether to stay with the card. It's hard to rely on a CCC after they did this.

BTW, two horsies talking to each other! Confused the heck out of me this a.m.! Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.