Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big Difference In Scores

tag
jacksont1981
Frequent Contributor

Big Difference In Scores

Any reason why my EQ is so much higher than my other 2 scores? I know my 2 paid NY state tax liens only show on TU and EX but only 1 of them show on EQ. Also I got my defaulted student loans deleted from TU, EX and EQ. EX and EQ shows the paid student loans collection accounts but TU doesn't. The collections never showed up on TU for whatever reason (yayyyy) so all defaulted loans were deleted but my TU score still didn't jump up close to where EQ is. I have a paid Verizon Wireless collections I'm trying to goodwill that's showing on all 3 so I can only assume the 2 tax liens are holding me back on TU and EX??? 

Hardly no one pulls from EQ so I need to get EX and TU scores up!

Started 6/2014 EX 594 EQ 617 TU 580 FICO's Goal is 740's and up
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Big Difference In Scores

Since we're talking FICO 8, the dates on all the derogatories are more important than the '04 model as I got absolutely hammered on my third tax lien on FICO 8 for both EX/TU, but only moved 5 points on an EQ '04 score where it was only my second lien.  Hard to really make any estimations other than to state I'm guessing the second state tax lien is more recent by a non-trivial amount?

        
Message 2 of 3
jacksont1981
Frequent Contributor

Re: Big Difference In Scores

Hmmm well the liens were from 2009 and paid in 2010 for $1143 and in 2011 and paid in 2011 for $1618 The most recent derogatory was the paid Verizon wireless collections which was paid in February of 2014 On EX it says judgement satisfied instead of paid tax liens like it does on the other 2 bureaus. Does that make a difference on how its being reported? Oh and the paid collections for student loans as of July 2014 shows on EQ and EX but nothing about that on TU
Started 6/2014 EX 594 EQ 617 TU 580 FICO's Goal is 740's and up
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.