Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block on my credit Report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Block on my credit Report

Ok, today called Myfico to pay and monitor my credit.

The rep said all the 3 credit companies have put a block on my credit report so they cant pull my credit score.

how can this happen?

And how do I get this block off my credit report?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Block on my credit Report

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok, today called Myfico to pay and monitor my credit.

The rep said all the 3 credit companies have put a block on my credit report so they cant pull my credit score.

how can this happen?

And how do I get this block off my credit report?

If you have frozen them you will have to unfreeze to sign up and allow the SPs that are needed. There is no other way to block ones report that I am aware of even a Fraud Alert would not stop the report from being sent thru.

Message 2 of 4
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

I unfroze my EX and TU before I signed up with the 3B monitoring.  I left EQ frozen and had now issues with subscribing.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you received any info regarding a fraud alert on your file?  I couldn't purchase any updated reports online while there was a fraud alert on my file. I called them to verify it was me but they said to wait until I had the fraud alert lifted.   On the flip side, since I signed up prior to the fraud alert, I can still get score updates - just not purchase reports.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.