Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broke 800 Fico for first time

tag
wmweeza
Established Contributor

Re: Broke 800 Fico for first time

welcome to the club! Good job!

Last App 10/14. FICO's: AMEX Ex 846, BarclayTU08 815.FAKOs:CreditKarma 775,CS score 771.BofA 5400,Target $5000,Barnes $8500,Amex $22k
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations Maxwell Smart...errr, I mean Agent 86.

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Agent86 wrote:

As recently as three years ago, I had a FICO score of 609, due mainly to high utilization, lots of inquiries, and one late payment on a store card because of a change in address (took longer than 30 days to get the bill). I didn't know my score was so poor until I needed a loan to buy a used car, and ended up with a 10.9% interest rate. I've followed this site closely (although I haven't posted much), and thanks to following the advice on this site, today checked my TransUnion FICO score, and it was 803--the first time it's ever been above 800. Just wanted to say thanks.

Thanks,

Agent86

AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!!

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats, good work!  I remember fondly the morning I logged in and pulled my scores and I finally reached lower 700's, I can only imagine how great the 800 club will feel.

Me too! I can't wait either. I'm in the mid 700s now and it's an AWESOME feeling. Good luck achieving your goal!!!

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.