cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buckets and collections and CO's (oh my)

tag
GFer
Valued Contributor

Re: Buckets and collections and CO's (oh my)

You have scores like that with a major derog?  One wouldn't that would be possible. (I'm glad it is, though!) Smiley Happy

I will have most of my derogatory items off in 2009, but the last few are stuck with me till 2015! Smiley Mad (That is looong time!)

The tu simulator says I can reach 740's in two years. Of course EQ doesn't!

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is all very encouraging as I have one derog left to go on Efx and am at 700+ anyway, ditto Experian (different ones).  I'd imagine being in low 700s WITH a single CO and then losing that CO would rocket you up.  On Experian all three 'Negatives' in my overview are connected to my CO.

Hoping to get a nice 30-40 point bump from that.

Message 12 of 14
marty56
Super Contributor

@GFer wrote:

You have scores like that with a major derog?  One wouldn't that would be possible. (I'm glad it is, though!) Smiley Happy

If you were rerering to my post I meant I was a 39.  My major derog was a 120 day late that is 3 years old.

EQ smacks me for it by TU and EX not so much.  My util is 0% to 1% these days and I have a long credit history which probably helpes my scores.  I may also be getting some benefits from being in the major derog score bucket and not having the typical profile of someone who is in it.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 13 of 14
GFer
Valued Contributor

Even still Marty, this gives me hope!

I was thinking I couldn't even make 700 for at least 3 years!

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.