browe

Business accounts hurting my personal credit

I own a small business.  Everytime we open an account with a new supplier or a bank, they ask for a personal guarantee and run my credit.  I have numerous inquiries because of this.  Over 20 inquiries in the past 6 months.

How badly is this hurting my credit scores?  My credit score appears to be dropping every month.  How can I get this resolved?
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: Business accounts hurting my personal credit

Do you have an EIN? Do you know if you currently have a DnB or Experian business file? You should never have to personal guarantee business credit if you know how to play the game. :smileyhappy:
browe

The company is two years old.  I've had an EIN since day 1.  I have never signed up for DnB or Experian business file.  With that said, where is the rule book to play this game?  :smileywink:
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

PM me your e-mail and I will send you some info on building up your business file.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+